What's new

Favorite Cheap Aftershaves?

Woody's Aftershave Tonic is pretty decent - has some good soothing ingredients. The auction site has it for $6 plus $3 shipping. Not sure what your price threshold is on cheaper.

Was at the local Wally today, had to stroll through the shaving aisle. They have Old Spice, Aqua Velva blue and musk, Skin Bracer, Brut, and Stetson Cooling Moisture AS!

@ChainsawShaver
I love all the ones I've tried. However, when you say "cheap" do you have a price range you're thinking of? I have 5 Turkish Aftershave/Colognes that are cheap, but I suppose if you would buy them in the States they would triple in price due to availability and shipping.

I'll list what I have that I like. All purchased for under 14 USD if not way cheaper.
Marmara Barber Aftershave Cologne No 1
Marmara Barber Aftershave Cologne No 2
Marmara Barber Aftershave Cologne No 3
Bandido Barber Aftershave Cologne
Unknown Turkish Aftershave Cologne (Can't read package)
Old Spice (European Version)
Old Spice (USA Version)
Aqua Velva
AAFES Brisk (Skin Bracer)
Nivea Deep Comfort Aftershave
Nivea Aftershave Balm
Proraso Red
Proraso Green
Gillette Stormforce (ME Version)
Gillette Coolwave (Philippine Version)
Gillette Coolwave Balm (USA Verson)

I finally got to try the Arko aftershave. I am very pleased with it. This is a brand new product from Arko. It is very refreshing with a nice mild scent. It has a sort of citrus scent to it. No menthol that I can detect which is good because I am not a big fan of menthol.
I'm not good at describing scents but I can say I really like this one and for the price it's a real bargain. This stuff is really nice. Only $6.00 on Amazon.
Parker_Arko.JPG

I finally got to try the Arko aftershave. I am very pleased with it. This is a brand new product from Arko. It is very refreshing with a nice mild scent. It has a sort of citrus scent to it. No menthol that I can detect which is good because I am not a big fan of menthol.
I'm not good at describing scents but I can say I really like this one and for the price it's a real bargain. This stuff is really nice.
View attachment 944360
I have the local vendors here hunting down the Arko Aftershave products for me. So far they can only find the Shave Stick and the Creams.

Top Bottom