What's new

Favorite Cheap Aftershaves?

Hi anyone have any favorite cheap aftershaves? Please share:a21:
Mine are Brut Aqua Velva Musk Barbasol Brisk Family Dollar Spice (old spice copy) which mine no longer carries I do like some higher end ones but lately i come back to classics. Iv tried dollar general Brut copy wasn't my favorite but works in a pinch

All of my favorites are cheap!

Aqua Velva regular, Aqua Velva musk, Skin Bracer, Clubman and Old Spice are all in my daily rotation.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Look in a second hand shop, garage sales, Goodwill, etc for old Avon Spicy, Tai Winds, Blend 7, Oland, etc. Can't be beat.

I love all the drug store after shaves, except for Brut. We were at our local Walmart Express earlier and they AV Musk on clearance for $1.50 a bottle. I took the last 3 on the shelf! Also got a bottle of Adidas Dynamic Pulse that was on clearance.

I'd say AV Musk, Gillette Cool Wave, Clubman, and Old Spice are my favorites. I like the new OS, but what's really nice is to palm mix a splash of the new with a splash of the old.

Look in a second hand shop, garage sales, Goodwill, etc for old Avon Spicy, Tai Winds, Blend 7, Oland, etc. Can't be beat.

I’m with you. Nothing beats splashing some vintage goodness from a pheasant, the bust of a president or a telephone:) BFCC1093-D2F4-47C6-ACDA-CFF5AF994EE4.jpeg

I picked up:
Skin Bracer
Barbasol
Aqua Velva

Out of those 3 I'd say AV and SB have a slight edge with SB more of what I remember my dad using when I was very young. I'm 99% sure when he switched to canned goo it was Barbasol so I was excited to try that AS but as with pretty much all of these, the hole is much bigger than I think it needs to be and a lot of AS comes out. It's possible I used a bit too much of the Barbasol. This morning I used the AV and damn near covered myself and the sink. When I picked up the bottle to put the cap back on there was a puddle of blue goodness under it. Too bad they subscribe to the "make the hole bigger so they use more and have to buy it sooner" mentality. None of my other full-size bottles (Chatty Lux, IB Amici, Clubman, Layrite) come close to dispensing that much.

Speaking of which, put me on the "IB Amici is fantastic" train!! Love it!

I picked up:
Skin Bracer
Barbasol
Aqua Velva

Out of those 3 I'd say AV and SB have a slight edge with SB more of what I remember my dad using when I was very young. I'm 99% sure when he switched to canned goo it was Barbasol so I was excited to try that AS but as with pretty much all of these, the hole is much bigger than I think it needs to be and a lot of AS comes out. It's possible I used a bit too much of the Barbasol. This morning I used the AV and damn near covered myself and the sink. When I picked up the bottle to put the cap back on there was a puddle of blue goodness under it. Too bad they subscribe to the "make the hole bigger so they use more and have to buy it sooner" mentality. None of my other full-size bottles (Chatty Lux, IB Amici, Clubman, Layrite) come close to dispensing that much.

Speaking of which, put me on the "IB Amici is fantastic" train!! Love it!
yea i put my finger over the stoppers on av musk helps control the flow.

Top Bottom