What's new

Exploring new blades with specific concerns

My mistake! I actually see someone did mention it back when you were in France. Not sure how i missed that post. Apologies! And if you’re still looking for blades to try i still reconmend vikings sword!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hey guys,
Been a while but I did go with Astra and Polsilver and Polsilver ended up being my favourite. I've since bought another fifteen and I still can't get over how much mileage you get for your money in DE razors. So glad I switched 10 years ago.

I'm no longer living in Paris, I'm now in Quebec City. Can anyone recommend a good place for the same razors in Canada or the US with cheap shipping. Ideally a place that will also sell my Truefitt and Hill cream and lotion. Thanks!
Given where you are now have you checked
Shamâne cosmétiques | Donkey milk
their soaps are interesting but somewhat soapy
they carried one blade overpriced
have you checked Italian barber

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thank you SO much for mentioning this! I had no idea. How did you find out about these guys?
Just from roaming around Quebec!
their soap pucks are half moon shape that fit into cute ceramic bowls.
Will be curious to know what you think

Nobody mentioned places besides tryablade to buy blades now that you're in Canada... The first Canadian retailer to come to my mind is italianbarber.com. And I'm surprised that Polsilver works well for you but the other St. Petersburg blades you tried don't, to me they all have a similar feel like they're from the same "family". But the important thing is you've found at least one that works.

Top Bottom