What's new

EPSILON BLUE MEDITERRANEAN

Gentlemen... it comes as no surprise that many are trying to bring back to life the much remembered and missed Floid Blue...

The other day I saw a new Razorock Blue Barbershop. Anyone btw?

Now I've just got news from the new Blue Mediterranean from Epsilon (the brush maker)... anyone has already tried it? It's sold out (already) in Gifts & Care!

They say it's an hommage to the old scent... I want to try it now!

Hi guys,

Just got Blue Barbershop by RazoRock, it's a lovely scent but it doesn't smell like Floid Blue.

I had contact with gifts & care and this was their reply;

Thanks for contacting us. We are pleased to infom that the Epsilon Blue smells like the old Floid and is expected to be back within next week.

Hope it helps and should you have any queries , do not hesitate in contacting us.

Best Regards,

Mamen Guzmán
Customer service

I requested for a sample and I will get one if it will be in stock. Shall I keep you posted? I have a sample of Floid Blue, so I can compare easily.

The RR Blue Barbershop is a nice fresh scent. I have the Floid blue edt and to me it smells similar. Something about it reminds me of fresh laundry lol. It is in the same category scent wise as Myrsol blue, Aqua Velva Ice Blue and B&M Cool Reserve.

Hi guys,

Just got Blue Barbershop by RazoRock, it's a lovely scent but it doesn't smell like Floid Blue.

I had contact with gifts & care and this was their reply;

Thanks for contacting us. We are pleased to infom that the Epsilon Blue smells like the old Floid and is expected to be back within next week.

Hope it helps and should you have any queries , do not hesitate in contacting us.

Best Regards,

Mamen Guzmán
Customer service

That's very good news! Thanks for the update!

How does it compare to cool? I believe B&M cool AS and Soap is supposed to smell like Floid Blue. Cool smells fantastic, but I've never smelled Floid before though.

How does it compare to cool? I believe B&M cool AS and Soap is supposed to smell like Floid Blue. Cool smells fantastic, but I've never smelled Floid before though.

Sorry, I haven't tried those you mention. I only know Floid Blue is... da bomb! Well, it was...

I haven't yet heard about Epsilon, but this combination is a great match, and going to serve me well and for a long time. I got these two from a shop in Spain (don't know if I can mention them) for 15 euro excluding shipping. Amazing price (I would have paid more than double for these here). What I particularly like is that this set is fairly easy to buy and I can buy new ones, if they are used up. Not like the Floid Blue aftershave that is hard to find or I have to pay 80 euro for a 400 ml bottle.

Attachments

• 20180307_122857.jpg
    20180307_122857.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 181
I haven't yet heard about Epsilon, but this combination is a great match, and going to serve me well and for a long time. I got these two from a shop in Spain (don't know if I can mention them) for 15 euro excluding shipping. Amazing price (I would have paid more than double for these here). What I particularly like is that this set is fairly easy to buy and I can buy new ones, if they are used up. Not like the Floid Blue aftershave that is hard to find or I have to pay 80 euro for a 400 ml bottle.
Nice! I bet they go nicely together.

I used Aqua Velva AS and cologne when I started shaving (oh God, ages ago..). I liked it a lot but I do prefer Floid Blue.

Curiously enough, my wife likes it the other way round... she prefers AV... YMMV indeed...

I just saw Epsilon Blue on G&C's website. Says they can't ship to US.

A mix of AV and 4711 is close to Floid Blue. I'd bet if you use the Spanish AV, it'd be even closer.

Top Bottom