What's new

Longevity of Epsilon Blue Mediterranean ..?

I wonder if anyone here have experience with the longevity of the Epsilon Blue Mediterranean ..?
What I have in mind is not so much how long feel/scent lasts after applying it, but more how long the aftershave will stay 100% potent after you open the 500 ml bottle.. (though the two may in fact amount to the same thing)?
I got my bottle and started using it a couple of years ago, and use it occasionally. I alwats store it in a dark and cool place, and I'm perhaps 2/3 of the way through the bottle. I am beginning to feel that it is not quite as potent anymore as when I first got it: scent, menthol and alcohol kick. But maybe I am mistaken. With most of my other aftershaves, same "age", there is no such problem. Perhaps it is just because it is a long time since I last used the Epsilon Blue that I recall it a little differently from what I now feel. It's still a really excellent aftershave ... I was just wondering.
Your thoughts are very welcome.

Now that you mentioned it. I think my bottle has lost some scent strength too.

I only used it a couple of times during the late fall and winter. But could tell that something changed?

Like I could not pick up more of the scent profiles. That I recalled. I could see loss of scent strength affecting this.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a huge difference. It still works excellent as an aftershave, still plenty of scent (and it really is an excellent aftershave!). In fact, when I first got it, I thought it was almost too overpowering. I just thought I noticed recently that it was not as "imposing" as when I first got it, which is nice actually. But since I have plenty of other aftershaves of some age, where I detect no notable difference from when they were new, I was just wondering. Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom