What's new

Electric shaving mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of mirror should people who use electric shavers use? It doesnt matter if its a corded or cordless shaver. If its a corded shaver, what kind of mirror as the power cord wont get in the way? If its a cordless shaver, what kind of mirror would work best?

For me, the most important feature is good lighting. After that, having a mirror large enough to reflect my entire face is nice. I also prefer having the mirror positioned over my sink so I can rinse my razor without having to walk somewhere else in the house. Regardless of whether it's electric, cartridge, double edge, single edge, or straight razor, I need good lighting.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@dmshaver is spot on. As for the cord interfering with the mirror, that would depend on the placement of the mirror in relation to your power outlet.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
But how can they use a corded shaver without the cord being annoying?
Annoyance is a personal experience. Something may be annoying for some and not for others. If using a corded electric shaver annoys you, use a cordless.

Annoyance is a personal experience. Something may be annoying for some and not for others. If using a corded electric shaver annoys you, use a cordless.
Look at this and tell me what it means in your opinion,

The large wall mirrors in our home’s bathrooms are over the vanity and lavatories. Electrical GFI protected outlets are at each end of the vanity to supply power for bathroom appliances such as rechargeable electric toothbrushes, electric shavers, oral irrigation devices and hair dryers. Since the outlets are mounted on the side walls at 90 degree angles to the mirror the electrical cords stay out of the way.

In older homes it was common to see electrical outlets incorporated into the light fixtures over the lavatory which, of course, meant that the electrical cords would hang between the shaver and the mirror. Most home designers have learned from those mistakes.

Usually in this setup, you have a shaver light over the mirror. It Provides light for shaving and a power connection for your shaver.

What do these two opinions mean?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I remember seeing guys using their rearview mirrors during my morning commute back in the seventies. :001_unsur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom