What's new

Edwin Jagger teasing new Razor

I am in the 2019 sabbatical as well, but had the foresight to chose a stainless razor as my exception. That helps a bit, however, RazoRock and Edwin Jagger will soon release new stainless razors. I believe I have to wait until next year to get the EJ. RazoRock OC Stainless will be my next and only shaving purchase this year.
Yeah, sucks to be in this position. Meanwhile I enjoy reading and watching reviews on these products.

I am in the 2019 sabbatical as well, but had the foresight to chose a stainless razor as my exception. That helps a bit, however, RazoRock and Edwin Jagger will soon release new stainless razors. I believe I have to wait until next year to get the EJ. RazoRock OC Stainless will be my next and only shaving purchase this year.
Yeah, sucks to be in this position. Meanwhile I enjoy reading and watching reviews on these products.
Razorock OC Stainless... A razor I have to check out before pulling the trigger on the 3one6...
Management at EJ have to release it pretty darn soon, or they might lose a sale.

Top Bottom