What's new

East Texas Meeting

I'm pretty new, but this sounds like a way to som efolks and maybe pick up a thing or two. Let me know and I'll try to make it too!

Some of the guys organizing this are fine human beings and you'll be a better man for having met them. Plus, hey, razor shopping. :001_tongu

Some of the guys organizing this are fine human beings and you'll be a better man for having met them. Plus, hey, razor shopping. :001_tongu

The rest, of course, are doubtlessly upstanding citizens in their own right: but I've met three of them.

Tyler/Jefferson would be cool. If I am free, I would make the trip to East Texas.

Tyler would be a whole lot more accessible to the Central Tx crowd and also offers the possibility of doing something at the State Park (getting a group picnic pavilion, etc.) and getting some fishing in.

Jefferson is a LOT farther than most people think.

Tyler would be a whole lot more accessible to the Central Tx crowd and also offers the possibility of doing something at the State Park (getting a group picnic pavilion, etc.) and getting some fishing in.

But they have a mess of antique shops...:w00t:

I should be able to get away the first Saturday. If it works out I will have 3 seats for anyone B&Bers looking to head that way from the Metroplex.

I like the way you think :biggrin:

Who wouldn't choose Texas over Ohio? :lol:
Why stop there? Who wouldn't choose Texas over (fill in the blank) :cool:

And the Czardom over Texas? :lol:

(actually, Texas is a territory of the Czardom)
Sorry, but if anything the Czardom might be a territory of Texas but certainly not the other way around. :tongue:

where at in AR?
if you travel by way of Tyler, then you've probably passed through Distraction* quite a few times

DeQueen.

Yeah we pass through quite a few distracting little towns on the way: Buffalo, Palestine, Tyler, Gilmer, New Boston, etc.... :redface:

--Mark

Top Bottom