What's new

Dr. Harris Arlington...wow!

I received some sample creams and Dr Harris Arlington was the first one up to bat.

This cream surprised the heck out of me. Make note that I just received my Rooney 3/1 and this may also have something to do with the performance as I am only 3 shaves in with this new brush.

Anyway, I opened the sample and I started to load the brush with cream. It smelled great at least to my nose. I wasn't sure how much of this cream to load, so I figured let me start with just a small amount so I can see what this baby can do.

This cream is amazing! I used VERY little cream and it whipped up a great thick yogurt like lather that provided a nice comfy shave. I had never read any reviews about this stuff so it caught me by complete surprise. I had enough lather to last me 4 passes and I could have probably handed off my brush and another person could have used it to shave to his hearts content. Mind you I had only applied very little cream. This cream performs like a champ and will be a new edition to my shave den in the future.

Next up to bat is Penhaligons Opus (smells GREAT!)

It was almost shocking to see how fantastic of a lather this cream made with just a tiny bit of product. The scent is really great too; I wish it weren't so subtle.

Have you gents ever tried other Dr Harris creams? Is this the only worthy one of the lot?

I have been peaking at the Arlington for a bit. Any of you able to compare it with the Arlington soap? I have been on a kick lately getting a soap/cream and matching after shave balm.

How would you rate this to say Taylor of Old Bond St. creams?

I have and regularly use the Arlington and Lavender creams. To me they are the best shaving creams I have tried so far. Compared to TOBS (avocado) I find they are a little more protective and "cushiony", not that TOBS does not perform well.

It truly is a good cream. A must have for me. As soon as I'm done testing some of the other cream samples I have I will be putting an order in. I can't really say enough good things about it. Give it a whirl, you may be pleasantly surprised.

D R Harris Arlington is FANTASTIC!!! Definitely one of the best out there, and the scent is amazing. The A/S and A/S cream is awesome too.

Anyone tried the Marlborough or Lavender??

Top Bottom