What's new

DR Harris Arlington is amazing!

What makes Arlington soap so good? What does it smell like? Is there a way to try it without purchasing a big tub of the product?

Jerry

IMO it's a great spring/summer soap as the scent is really pleasing in the hot weather. Since you're in Texas it might be useful to you year round!

I used it again today. That's twice now that I've used it with the R41 razor with Feather blades. So far 0 cuts or irritation, which says a lot for this soap IMO. Also, my skin feels great and not oily. MWF as much as I love it might be too oily for me for the summer (perfect for winter though).

I think there are some sample shops and others will surely help you out with that.

I have Arlington in my opaque figured onyx bowl. Was the only soap I thought deserved that place of honer on the counter

proxy.php

turtle, very nice and fitting.

When I first got Arlington, I wasn't sure I liked the scent. But, it has grown on me and provides an incredibly slick lather that gives me a close and easy shave. It's now one of my favorites...it agrees with my skin like MWF.

Top Bottom