What's new

Dorco ST300 - Not for me!

Your Mileage May Vary. In the 80s my friend had a Chevy Chevette, which even by today's standards got great mileage. It also burned a quart of oil per week and if she wanted to climb a hill, she'd have to shut off the air conditioner and ask two of her passengers to get out.

Dorco ST300s are the Chevettes of DE blades. (And Derbys are Pintos.)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Your Mileage May Vary. In the 80s my friend had a Chevy Chevette, which even by today's standards got great mileage. It also burned a quart of oil per week and if she wanted to climb a hill, she'd have to shut off the air conditioner and ask two of her passengers to get out.

Dorco ST300s are the Chevettes of DE blades. (And Derbys are Pintos.)
Lol! My friends seemed to go through a lot of Chevettes back in the day. Things would either blow up by 50,000 miles or run forever!

I was ready to dump the St301 i had two shaves on yesterday but decided to give it a go shaving my head with my DE89. Have to say i was very impressed. I consider the EJ marginally more aggressive than my 34c and i think the two work well together.

They're good blades just not in a mild razor. If I use one in my R89 they're horrible. Put one in a Maggard v3 head and they're a whole different blade. I will say that the last pack I used their was a couple of duds in the bunch which I haven't really experienced before.

Top Bottom