What's new

Does it not disgust you?

If you start thinking that way, you'd never eat, drink or wear anything. Vegetables? Yuck, they come out of the dirt! Water? Think of where that water has been! And check that cotton underwear for boll weevils before you put it on.... :scared:

No china bristles for me, not because it disgusts me but because they are for shellac and dusters, professional stigma I guess

I'm reminded of a story about two ladies shopping in a grocery store...

Lady #1 picks up a beef tongue out of the meat case.
Lady #2 says to Lady #1 "Eww, that's gross, do you have any idea where that thing has been?" - then she turns around, picks up a dozen eggs and walks away.:eek2:

This is why I use the fur of a cute and cuddly badger.

This is a fun thread. Pig hair or badger hair? I use them both and one is no more or less offensive than the other. But as a person who has been around many real live badgers (the North American species) let me assure you that in their live/natural form they are anything but cute and cuddly. They are members of the weasel family, Mustelidae, and have a very strong musk scent. But, once their hair has been surrendered to a higher calling they make a dandy brush!

I believe he was joking.
O RLY?! Google images says otherwise:
$Eurasian-Badger-MEB010.jpg

Am I the only one repulsed at the idea of rubbing the hairs of a boar around my face. Ok honestly I don't care, in fact I've used a boar brush before and will again in the future, but when you really think of it.... I just think of the thick hairs off a wild pigs back
Call of the wild.

Ive found that boar didnt smell as much as a brand new badger. Dont get me wrong if they bottle badger funk it would be my favorit cologne, but even tho its sanitized it still had a zing to it....

Using a brush made from the bristles of a boar on my face is far less worrisome than thinking how many boar's snouts and bungholes were in that hotdog I put into my face last evening.
Hebrew National (R) No Ifs, ands, or butts (TM).

Vegetables? Yuck, they come out of the dirt!
We call it dirt because manure sounds so dirty. We call it manure because dung sounds so dirty. We call it dung because feces sounds so dirty. We call it feces because.....hmm...wonder what they call it in German...

Using a brush made from the bristles of a boar on my face is far less worrisome than thinking how many boar's snouts and bungholes were in that hotdog I put into my face last evening.

I would love a hotdog right now topped with Jake & Amos' Hot & Sweet Pepper Relish!

Top Bottom