What's new

Does it not disgust you?

Am I the only one repulsed at the idea of rubbing the hairs of a boar around my face. Ok honestly I don't care, in fact I've used a boar brush before and will again in the future, but when you really think of it.... I just think of the thick hairs off a wild pigs back

No, and it seems to be an environmentally sustainable usage as boar is frequently (primarily?) farmed for meat.

from Wikipedia:
In many countries, boar are farmed for their meat, and in France and Italy, for example, boar (sanglier in French, "cinghiale" in Italian) may often be found for sale in butcher shops or offered in restaurants (although the consumption of wild boar meat has been linked to transmission of Hepatitis E in Japan).[53] In Germany, boar meat ranks among the highest priced types of meat. In certain countries, such as Laos and parts of China, boar meat is considered an aphrodisiac.[54]

Dennis

I have no problem shaving with a Boar's Butt Brush. I have several.

I suppose that is the only way to achieve BBS (Boar's Butt Smooth).

Last edited:
I like my Omega boar. If I found out it was from the *** of a boar I'd still use it. I'd probably sterilize it right away just to ease my mind but that *** hair would be right back on my face ASAP.

Am I the only one repulsed at the idea of rubbing the hairs of a boar around my face. Ok honestly I don't care, in fact I've used a boar brush before and will again in the future, but when you really think of it.... I just think of the thick hairs off a wild pigs back
I doubt very much that the bristles in our brushes are harvested in the wild. Most wild boar are any color other than white. 'Boar bristle' is more merchandising than accurate description. After all, "hog fur" or "swine hair" just doesn't have the same ring. I'm equally sceptical that all the hair is harvested from uncastrated male swine, the definition of a boar. I suspect sows, maybe even barrows and gilts are well represented in the knot as well.

Ham, bacon, pork chops....and boar brushes...?

All this from one wonderful, beautiful and tasty animal...??

Impressive!

Using a brush made from the bristles of a boar on my face is far less worrisome than thinking how many boar's snouts and bungholes were in that hotdog I put into my face last evening.

I guess you are not interested:001_unsur in a boar toothbrush then?

Last edited by a moderator:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I've eaten oxtail (guess where that comes from?) and many other things that you don't want to know about. Rubbing animal hair loaded with soapy stuff on my face doesn't bother me in the least :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom