What's new

Do you wear cologne and bodyspray at home?

I work at home so I use my days where I don't have to go to meetings to test decants usually and evaluate it for the optimal use in the future. I will also splash some aftershave on my face on non-shaving days, but usually "classic" splashes such as Florida Water, Proraso, Speick, etc.

I don't do the body spray, but I lightly do the cologne because I am married almost 25 years now, and I do all I can to keep the home fires burnin'. :)

Austin.jpg

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.

Hmmm Vintage Brut yes I think we can agree on that Sir!!!..

But for work I use several, these are just for work Varon Dandy Aftershave & Cologne, Hai Karate Aftershave, Mandate Aftershave, Denim Aftershave, Gray Flannel Geoffrey Beene, Royall Spyce Cologne. More so because they all have staying power on me and last.

Do it the Joe Namath way. Use that cologne.

Go all the way!!!

Around the house I use these:

Paul Sebastian Cologne and Aftershave. Which one I use is the one my hand touches first. I have to admit...they do have an Old Spice vibe to them.

1579039608593.png

On shave days it's aftershave and cologne.

On non shave days it can be either or.

Some days when the cologne wears off. I'll apply aftershave of another round of cologne.

Got enough colognes and aftershaves to last me a few years. May as well use them up.

Interesting topic. I’ve always used aftershave, usually splash but sometimes balm on really cold dry days. I never thought of using anything else, and always tried to use something I enjoy but that wasn’t going to draw any attention. However, two days ago I got a sample bottle of Executive Man splash. I’ve used it for my last two shaves (I shave daily), and I’m completely hooked, to the point that I’m seriously thinking of buying the EDT to use for evenings out. What a fantastic scent, in my nose’s opinion anyway. I would still try to keep it to an unobtrusive level - it would be mostly for my enjoyment, not necessarily for others’.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I apply a frag every day whether I'm going out or staying home. I do it for the same reason I use scented shave products: it makes me feel good. Don't spray, though.

Top Bottom