What's new

Do You Use Aftershave After Ever Shave?

I don’t. I follow every shave with an alum bar and then an aftershave balm. No alcohol, my face is dry enough as it is. I then put on my moisturizer that goes over all the exposed skin on my head.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I use an aftershave after every shave for the main reason that I love the burn it gives. Any aftershave that does not burn big time does not stay in my den. Many people say that a burn indictates poor technique or too close a shave, and maybe it does but I do not care in the least. The more burn the better, no shave is complete without it - I love the burn!

Always. I like the disinfectant properties, being immunosuppressed. First I apply WH based facial toner and let that dry down, then the AS splash.

Almost always. I enjoy it, even if it's just for me. Plus, I often work in an office by myself, so I'm not really bothering anyone.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Almost always. It completes the shaving ritual for me and is part of taking care of my face. And I enjoy lightly picking up the scent for a few hours as my day goes on.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Yes! Face'll get itchy.

Before I got lost here, used to use witch hazel with tea tree oil added.

Now it's ten zillion other things ...

AA

After shave after EVERY shave? ... Yes, indeed! EVERY time!
It's not done 'til it's DONE!
Reuzel-Artisan-Aftershave-Splash-100ml-350x350.jpg

I always use an alcohol-based aftershave every day. The aftershave is the best part of the shave, in my experience.

Top Bottom