What's new

Did I miss a Grooming Department release?!

Today’s haul:

proxy.php

And from the first sale:

proxy.php
Which is your favorite? Which is your least favorite? Scent description?

Which is your favorite? Which is your least favorite? Scent description?

Well, I haven’t had a chance to lather them all just yet, but I will say that I really love the scent of each off the puck. I was fully expecting to dislike a few, but that’s not the case at all. I shouldn’t have to buy soap for a very long time!

Well, I haven’t had a chance to lather them all just yet, but I will say that I really love the scent of each off the puck. I was fully expecting to dislike a few, but that’s not the case at all. I shouldn’t have to buy soap for a very long time!

I would hope not!

I want to purge my den of everything but GD. It is that good.
But, I may just keep the MdC, DG Icarus, Tabac, La Toja, WSP, Stirling, because I love them too. They will be there to remind me how good the GD is.

A shipping label was generated for my Chypre Vert order yesterday morning11/28 and it’s been 24 hours and yet to make it to the post office for acceptance. Anyone else experiencing this?

Not sure what everyone's problem is. I received notification from Mo that the label was generated and USPS Informed Delivery notified me today that my Chypre Vert is to be delivered on Saturday.

Last edited:
No problem. The scent is very unique and along the lines of a rich dessert, but not in an overly sweet way.
I appreciate your thoughts and recommendation. I like to ask other GD fans their opinions because buying a whole tub is a commitment. I have not really liked some of the GD soaps such as Magnolia and Old and Kolnisch.

I appreciate your thoughts and recommendation. I like to ask other GD fans their opinions because buying a whole tub is a commitment. I have not really liked some of the GD soaps such as Magnolia and Old and Kolnisch.

Understood. I haven’t tried the 2 you just mentioned... I usually avoid lime and floral scents

Top Bottom