What's new

Derby Razor Blades

There are other ebay sellers that run very good deals from time to time. The rest of the time are good deals anyway. Dssokhey and Howard1616 are both very good sellers. I am not connected to them in any way other than I have bought razor blades from them in the past and so have many members. Buy with confidence.

Raf

I got 120 derbies from derby-ecclusive for something like $13. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him...or the others mentioned for that matter. I was initially a bit worried about using eBay, but when I did take the plunge, my experience was a positive one. :badger:

All three sellers are good. As far as best price, derby exclusive seems to be winning that battle. But who knows, sales have been known to pop up from time to time.

Just ordered Derbys from Derby-Exclusive on Ebay. Can anyone tell me how they are shipped. UPS/US Mail, etc
Thanks, Jeff

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
There are other ebay sellers that run very good deals from time to time. The rest of the time are good deals anyway. Dsshotkey and Howard1616 are both very good sellers. I am not connected to them in any way other than I have bought razor blades from them in the past and so have many members. Buy with confidence.

Raf

+1

I've bought from both of them without any issues.

I ordered Derby's on-line from Derbry's-Exclusive. Not only is price very competitive-$13.99 including shipping and they arrived in 2 DAYS.
Would not hesitate to order again. Great job.:biggrin:

Jeff

Just recieved my derbys tonight. Ordered them from derby-exclusive on Saturday. I got 240 blades for under 20 bucks with shipping included. If you use derbys you can't go wrong buying from derby-exclusive.:thumbup:

Top Bottom