What's new

Delta Echo Razor Works Review

Thanks for the honest review. I have been putting off sending a razor to Delta for a while now as I have recently read a couple of not so happy experiences from them and I think yours just put me over the top. If I am going to spend the money it will be Chris @ Razorplate that gets it for sure...but first, just to make sure its in fine working condition it will go to Cap. Thanks again...

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Small business is built by doing quality work ALL of the time.
someone had to look at the razor when it was being packed up to ship back
and must have thought that it was good enough , $90 and 11 weeks.
Why would you even want to go thru that ordeal again. Delta echo had their chance with your razor.

Yes, yes, I've had many communications with Delta Echo.

Look, I'm happy for those of you who had different experiences. I'm reporting mine. That's what reviews are: we post our honest experiences as consumers. You have positive reviews to post? Go for it. My experience was negative. Sorry, but that's the fact. And it ain't my first razor-refinishing rodeo.

I contacted Jay months ago asking about color charts. The response was less than I expected. I blew it off. I was getting very close to sending in my dog Slim and thought I'd search here first. You reminded me why it's usually a good idea to follow that gut instinct.

I appreciate your honest review. You probably saved me some aggravation. I contacted North Shore instead.

Good evening, I really appreciate the work of Delta echo but, frankly, I'm trying to contact them for months but no one answers me. Maybe I have a wrong address? Do you have an email address that answers? Do you know if they perform heat-cured coatings on razors shipped from customers from Italy (I have a Slim, Flare tip and a Fatboy)? How much does heat-cured coatings cost? Thanks

Good evening, I really appreciate the work of Delta echo but, frankly, I'm trying to contact them for months but no one answers me. Maybe I have a wrong address? Do you have an email address that answers? Do you know if they perform heat-cured coatings on razors shipped from customers from Italy (I have a Slim, Flare tip and a Fatboy)? How much does heat-cured coatings cost? Thanks
There are a couple recent threads with feedback/thoughts/info on Delta Echo and their service(s). They might be helpful to glance through in terms of info on working with DE and what to expect. I have never worked with them but it appears that communication is not their strong suit before or during the process, and you will end up with a good result but should plan on waiting a good while for it and not hearing much while they have your razor.
Delta Echo
Delta Echo razor refinishing

I have two Delta Echo Razors: a Slim Adjustable and a Fat Handle Tech. I waited just over two months for each of them. They are my favorite razors in my collection of 16 vintage and modern razors. They are beautiful. The Slim is fully restored and works better than any of my other Gillette adjustables. The paint he uses does not accumulate soap residue making the razors much easier to keep clean. Yeah, he is busy, slow to email, and has a long backlog. Definitely worth the cost and the wait.

Top Bottom