What's new

Cult of Palmolive

I picked up a .65p Palmolive 'Gut 2,2' stick with my last online Tesco shop. It lathers just as easy as Arko but to me offers a better glide. It punches way above it's weight and must be the best value option for a top quality soap.

Why isn't there a Cult of Palmolive?

$Stonecutter_initiation.jpg

Wanna join? The paddle is tallowy soft!

Palmolive is one of the great bargains in shaving. I haven't used Arko but a mate has and he chooses Palmolive everytime - it's only 50p here in England. Scary bargain for such a quality item.

Let the cult begin.

Palmolive for 65p!!! you were done, my local Tesco has them for a mer 59p. Bought one as too tight to part with any more cash. :blink:

I love my palmolive stick. You will never get a greater shave for that price! Plus is smells like my Grandad used to smell, proper manly :thumbup:

For me the stick is so cheap and plentiful it's just rude not to have one. Even my Mrs uses a piece that I cut from a stick, on her legs. She lets the team down buy using a Gillette Venus diosbale. Here's mine in an old Dr.Harris tube.

$Palmolive.jpg

That aint nothing guys i buy mine for 2000 Dong when i was in vietnam. That is equal to 15p:sneaky2: Arko has more of a following because it is more readily available therefore cheaper. From what you guys are saying that in Europe this thing is a bargain but here in US its 10.00. This is a business opportunity for someone to import this in bulk and sell it. Why Palmolive does not sell it here not sure why but the disposable and cream aerosol is so big here that is probably why. By the way 50p = what in terms of usa dollars.

Last edited:
It is seriously that good. I had a couple of Palmolive shaves recently whilst on the road and it is a wonderful thing.

I was in the airport in Munich yesterday and could not find the stick, but found a tube of Palmolive cream (they also had palmolive canned goo). 1.19 euro...no brainer.

You can add me to the cult, this and la toja are my favorite sticks. I have seven in stock, thanks to a couple gentlemen from the old country.

That aint nothing guys i buy mine for 2000 Dong when i was in vietnam. That is equal to 15p:sneaky2: Arko has more of a following because it is more readily available therefore cheaper. From what you guys are saying that in Europe this thing is a bargain but here in US its 10.00. This is a business opportunity for someone to import this in bulk and sell it. Why Palmolive does not sell it here not sure why but the disposable and cream aerosol is so big here that is probably why. By the way 50p = what in terms of usa dollars.

I get mine shipped to me via ebay. 2 sticks for around $5, depending on the exchange rate. Somebody in the UK discovered this was a good way to make a couple bucks.

If there's a cult of Palmolive, I'm definitely in. I'm already drinking the Kool-Aid.

Top Bottom