What's new

Cult of Arko

I think I heard it here. But maybe it was on another forum.

I still think the tubs are no longer in production and just old stock that you are seeing for sale now.

AoS had new old stock available on the bay for a while after it's formula changed.

I see a lot of vendors offer the stick, but not the tub?

Happy New Year's to all in the CoA.

I just got this in the mail today. Great way to end 2019.

20191231_155359_HDR.jpg

Hey all, just found this thread. Would love to join. I am a big fan of Arko. Love the performance and the scent! I started with the tub then purchased a bunch of sticks which I grew to love using. I also like Derby sticks a lot too. Happy New Year!

Yeah I’m sort of in the same book as @MrBeez i recently got a stick mashed it in a mug and loved it honestly iv stoped using my tailor of old bond st sandlewood and just switched don’t think I’ll be going back and the price you can’t beat it tailor of old bond st was 50 something bucks with the wood dish arko 8 bucks can’t beat that (keep in mind I’m in aus we always pay abit more then the us)

I still think the tubs are no longer in production and just old stock that you are seeing for sale now.

AoS had new old stock available on the bay for a while after it's formula changed.

You're right. The manufacture date on my tub is mid 2018. Must just be old stock floating around.

I still see the tub on a regular basis on Amazon in the US.

Arko Shaving Soap In Bowl, 90 Gram Amazon.com: Arko Shaving Soap In Bowl, 90 Gram: Beauty - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C8A2NHS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_xkIfEbXQWZVTM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a "new" tub for christmas that was manufactured in 2018. So it's probably just old stock. Regardless, the soap is still amazing!

Ah ok. Ya I should check the date on my tub. Curious to know what sells better. But hey I’m totally happy with the sticks if that’s what they end up with. Same great stuff!

Ah ok. Ya I should check the date on my tub. Curious to know what sells better. But hey I’m totally happy with the sticks if that’s what they end up with. Same great stuff!

I'm curious too! Maybe I just got an old tub lol. As long as some form of arko is still around, that's all that matters.

Not new to the Club, but new to this thread.

I mash a couple sticks into a plastic bowl with lid and load my brush (I bowl lather 90% of the time). I use Arko probably 3x/week on average.

I have seen the arko bowl on a shave site called beard and blade I’m pretty sure they still stock it there from Melbourne aus

Now I'm curious if it truly is discontinued or not?

The link to the thread I posted said they were discontinueing it back in 2015.

So why is there tubs dated manufactured in 2018?

Top Bottom