What's new

Cult of Arko

I'm going to have to cycle through my Proraso Green now and get another puck of Arko, I might end up buying a few as some backups might not be a bad idea.

I'm a puck guy.........those are a little more rare and you really can't ever find them for a deal, you usually just have to pay the $5.00 and be on your way, even at full price it's a good deal.

Finally tried Arko shave sticks because it was like a buck on Amazon. All I can say is OH MY GOD!
The slickness is pretty good. But the cushion is amazing. Between the smoothness of Derbys and the cushion of Arko IDK how anyone in Turkey manages to shave anything off.
And it makes lather sooo easy. Just wipe in on a couple times and hit it with the brush for 10 seconds.
And who doesn't like to wake up to the happy dude on the wrapper.

Finally tried Arko shave sticks because it was like a buck on Amazon. All I can say is OH MY GOD!
The slickness is pretty good. But the cushion is amazing. Between the smoothness of Derbys and the cushion of Arko IDK how anyone in Turkey manages to shave anything off.
And it makes lather sooo easy. Just wipe in on a couple times and hit it with the brush for 10 seconds.
And who doesn't like to wake up to the happy dude on the wrapper.
Arko is super slick, one of the best value for money soaps. I use it at least twice a week and when my two derby and arko sticks are finished im ordering a 12 pack.

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
DSCF0001 - Edited (3).jpg

Tcheon Fung Sing DiVino Pre & Post Shave Oil
Merkur 37c HD / Personna Platinum Chrome Israeli Red (1)
Yaqi Barber Pole Handle 24mm 2-Band
Arko puck
Tcheon Fung Sing DiVino Pre & Post Shave Oil

DSCF0004 - Edited (1).jpg

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Sunday 12.15.19 SOTD

DSCF0024 - Edited.jpg

Shugar Soapworks oatmeal & Verbena Soap lather and rinse
Merkur Progress Adjustable
Personna Platinum Chrome Israeli Red (2)
Yaqi Barber Pole Handle 24mm 2-Band Badger
Arko Shaving Soap puck
Old Spice Cologne Original

DSCF0030 - Edited.jpg

Seeking membership to the Cult of Arko.

Have 18 sticks in reserve. Plus 1/3rd stick in the Den and another 1/2 stick at work in my locker.

Did Arko August and never used any other soap for my shaves that month.

After that I saw the light. It's my no.1 value shave soap and will always have a spot in my shave den.

Like to face lather with it on work morning shaves. But if it's the weekend or a day off. I like to change it up my Arko shaves and bowl lather sometimes.

Thanks for welcoming me to the Cult of Arko

Will have to give it a try soon.

I see that Arko has discontinued the red tub. But you can still find it, if you do some looking around.

Just did another Arko stick shave this morning that was great. BBS with little effort.

I was a little cautious about using Arko during the winter time. But so far I haven't had any dry face issues.

Last edited:
Thanks for welcoming me to the Cult of Arko

Will have to give it a try soon.

I see that Arko has discontinued the red tub. But you can still find it, if you do some looking around.

Just did another Arko stick shave this morning that was great. BBS with little effort.

I was a little cautious about using Arko during the winter time. But so far I haven't had any dry face issues.

The tub is still on Amazon. Did you read someplace the tub is being discontinued?

Top Bottom