What's new

Creed Himalaya

Just tried this today and pretty sure I dont like it. I had a bottle about 10 years ago that I traded and have not tried it since.Well today I put GIT on one arm and Himalaya on the other. GIT works well and is a great scent on me. When I put the Himalaya on the first thing I thought of was cat litter. Maybe it will change in a few min, but right now it is not for me. Maybe someone would smell something else and maybe it is just my nose right now, but man.

What are your experiences with this fragrance?

Here it is around 3 hours later and has turned quite nice. I will need to sniff coffee before I can say what it is like, but I dont get the cat litter smell any longer.

I like this scent. It reminds me of Silver Mountain Water, without really smelling like SMW. It has black tea notes as I recall.

Chef do you find that two colognes give a third unique scent as the day moves on? That's my experience. I do a fair bit of that. My main combo seems to be an Issey Miyake with a Creed on top. (I have most of the IY's and most of the Creed's).

Just tried this today and pretty sure I dont like it. I had a bottle about 10 years ago that I traded and have not tried it since.Well today I put GIT on one arm and Himalaya on the other. GIT works well and is a great scent on me. When I put the Himalaya on the first thing I thought of was cat litter. Maybe it will change in a few min, but right now it is not for me. Maybe someone would smell something else and maybe it is just my nose right now, but man.

What are your experiences with this fragrance?

The GIT and Himalaya actually gave a nice scent combined. The Himalaya changed quite a bit and I quite like what it turned out as. Today I have Bois du Portugal and Czench and Speake Spanish cedar. One on one arm and one on the other. This is an amazing scent together. The cedar combines with the sandalwood and vanilla of the BdP. Unfortunaly that is the last of my Spanish Cedar sample.
I think combining quality fragrances can really benefit. You do have to be careful what you use as I can see this becoming a problem.

Top Bottom