What's new

Copper lather bowl - final design, three versions

Tallying up the voting with those in this thread plus the ones on our Facebook page and here are the totals:

38 Rolled
18 Flared
7 Unfinished

With so many saying how hard it was to choose between Rolled and Flared it might be that we stock both initially and see how the sales go. That gives customers a choice and if sales support it we can stock both. I say let the market dictate what is carried.

Totally kick butt decision. Daddy needs a new flared edge lather bowl!

I’m split between the rolled and flared. With that said, if both is available I will buy one of each.
On a separate note, I have 3 of your ceramic bowls and absolutely love them. I wish that I could of got one of your soap containers before they were discontinued as well.
Thanks for all of the great products. Your bowls and Venture line (soap, cream, AS and balm) are all incredible.

Just a comment on the thought,time and effort you are putting into this product. You could have just put out what you saw as a good product from a design and cost benefit but are taking considerable time and reflection to come to a finished product. Nice to see and will produce an end result that will certainly reflect this. I applaud your efforts Sir.

Just a comment on the thought,time and effort you are putting into this product. You could have just put out what you saw as a good product from a design and cost benefit but are taking considerable time and reflection to come to a finished product. Nice to see and will produce an end result that will certainly reflect this. I applaud your efforts Sir.

Thanks Dave, it is not easy being patient I can assure you. I keep muttering, "Quality takes time" as one week goes into the next. In the end it is always worth the wait.

Top Bottom