What's new

Combating Wu Flu boredom

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My wife is at work. I am working 4-12’s. She left me a note.
I have 1 load of clothes in the dryer and 1 in the washer and 2 loads ready to wash.
Darn honey do’s!!

I made a sling...

29629C4F-B9D6-4A53-A9DB-2A61060170E7.jpeg
8CBB848A-73C2-47D0-8398-B7A63C03DD86.jpeg

Greetings from the outside world! I am still an essential part of an essential business. And because of that, I still have to get up and go to work daily. There's at least one more round of layoffs/furloughs/ whatever coming, but I feel pretty good about surviving that.

It's still pretty creepy outside. There's still almost no traffic outside. Gee, Rookie, what do you mean no traffic? I mean the ride home at 4:30pm takes the same amount of time as the ride in at 5:45am on I95! Stores are empty, not just the shelves but of customers. Oh, and this was odd. I drove past an open air drug market (Baltimore, MD) and the dealers were wearing masks and gloves. Same with the squeegee kids. It's like in an apocalyptic universe movie.

I've bought 3 watches to rebuild a watch collection wiped out by a burglary. One is coming from Texas and will get here Monday. Two will come from China...sometime. I hope. I also got a DIY mod kit to turn a regular Casio G Shock 5600 into a stainless "metal" model.

Yesterday I selected razors from my collection to sell off, but when I sat down to photo them, my android camera went belly-up. Absolute no-go. I'm going to try an older phone and transfer the files.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Same as yesterday
When we get off work now all of our clothing is thrown in the washer. So when I get home I put my stuff in and start the washer. She then throws both set in the dryer before she leaves for work and then I take the stuff out and hang what needs hanging.
Works out well since I taught her to wear black or dark blue socks, underwear, t-shirts and bras with her uniforms. Now we only wash one load. No whites!!
And of course I get up and cook her breakfast before she leaves.
And after she leaves I run outside in the hood or jump on the treadmill.
No one home to bother me.
Just a list of honeydo’s

Oh, and this was odd. I drove past an open air drug market (Baltimore, MD) and the dealers were wearing masks and gloves. Same with the squeegee kids. It's like in an apocalyptic universe movie.

That is about as high-risk an environment as you can get.

I've bought 3 watches to rebuild a watch collection wiped out by a burglary. One is coming from Texas and will get here Monday. Two will come from China...sometime. I hope. I also got a DIY mod kit to turn a regular Casio G Shock 5600 into a stainless "metal" model.

Yesterday I selected razors from my collection to sell off, but when I sat down to photo them, my android camera went belly-up. Absolute no-go. I'm going to try an older phone and transfer the files.

Maybe that’s a sign you’re supposed to keep the razors.

Maybe that’s a sign you’re supposed to keep the razors.
Or it could be a sign that I've kept this cell phone too long.

I never use the razors I'm selling. I was able to make the FS post in the BST forum very early this morning. I've got four Techs and three Super Speeds, for example. Too much redundancy. And while the Fatboy was my first grail razor, I doubt I've used it in the last 2 years.

Top Bottom