What's new

Cologne to compiment Proraso geeen and white aftershave

First post here! I recently started wet shaving and discovered the world of 'boutique aftershave' balm/splashes and I can't believe I made it 30 years with out using this stuff. I stubbled upon proraso green and fell in love and now I also use white which I like a lot. My question to the more knowledgeable of you out there, what cologne would be a good supplement for these? Obviously, two totally different fragrances so what would fit with each one?

Also, are their similar smelling fragrances out there for the days I don't shave but still want those scents?

Thanks, looking forward to trying some new stuff!

To me Creed Himalaya goes very well wit Proraso Green. They both have menthol (Himalaya a lot less).
Creeds can be purchased at a discount at FragranceX and Fragrancenet.

I've never tried Proraso White.

One of the things I like about Proraso Green is that it's scent dissipates within about 30 minutes. That means I can wear any scent I like.

Same as above. Proraso is gone in 30 minutes or less, but oh so nice while it lasts. My favorite A/S. You can wear any frag you want and they won't compete or conflict.

But to answer your question, try Bleu d' Issey or Lanvin Homme Sport. Both have that fresh menthol, camphor opening.

Either Floid Vigaroso, Williams Expert Aqua Velva or American Ice Blue Aqua Velva - All 3 have a nice zing of menthol

Top Bottom