What's new

Coffee scented soap?

Does anyone know of a coffee-scented soap? I love the smell of coffee so it seems like I should like that scent in a soap also.

I know about the QED Mocha Java stick, but I was hoping for a soap...

Does anyone know of a coffee-scented soap? I love the smell of coffee so it seems like I should like that scent in a soap also.

I know about the QED Mocha Java stick, but I was hoping for a soap...

Melt the stick.... check out the pictorials/video's section for a tutorial on how to melt a QED shave stick into the container of your liking.

Oh no, here we go. I've been a member for what, a week? And I'm gonna have 8 different soaps in another 2 weeks or so.

Sucked in, I tell ya! :biggrin:

Charles at QED also has an Espresso soap. That may be more the 'coffee' scent you were looking for.

Oh no, here we go. I've been a member for what, a week? And I'm gonna have 8 different soaps in another 2 weeks or so.

Sucked in, I tell ya! :biggrin:

Not sucked in fast enough Sgt. Fist! I hear the First Sgt. is looking for you because you're slacking in your SCAD! :thumbup:

I expect SCAD to hit as soon as I pick up some KMF (next time I'm in Whole Foods). RAD and RBAD will be along PDQ too. Basically I'm on the verge of MAD, IMHO. :cool:

I've found the mint and lavender w/ shea butter to be excellent initial KMF purchases. The key lime was, underwhelming, but still being experimented with.

I've found the mint and lavender w/ shea butter to be excellent initial KMF purchases. The key lime was, underwhelming, but still being experimented with.

Thanks! I would've started with the lime. Maybe I'll just try both (oh no...)

Rather than melting the shaving stick, try using it a few times. I didn't like a shaving stick at first, but as I got a better understanding of how to use it, I find now that I really prefer it.

Purely Skinful "Smooth Operator" pure upfront strong espresso scent. A faint hint of caramel in the background. Aftershave lotion and shave soap. The soap comes made with your choice of beef or deer tallow. Natural ingredient artisan made and affordable.

Sebum Latte...I am no a coffee scented shave soap of post-shave product fan, but this one nails it. Wasn’t for me though!

vr

matt

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Not a soap but a cream - it is still possible to purchase Simpson Cafe Latte shaving cream in the old style silver tin. It is on clearance sale on the Simpson site at £5 which is very inexpensive. I have tried the other scented creams in the range, sadly no longer available and they were superb, especially the rose.

Top Bottom