What's new

Coffee scented soap?

No way. First of all, I drink a couple mugs of really good french press coffee every morning. I'll either have the coffee before or after my shave, depending on my mood. If I've already had a great cup of coffee, why would I want to mess that up by using a shave soap that could never possibly even come close to approximating the scent of an amazing cup of Sumatra Takengon? And if I have my coffee after my shave, I sure don't want to ruin my cup of coffee with some lame attempt at replicating the scent of coffee before I've even had a chance to have my coffee. So, coffees scented shave soap? No freaking way.

Stirling used to do Vanilla Bean Espresso but it seems to have vanished from their current line up, which is a shame. Hopefully may be resurrected one day

Storybook Soapworks Coffee Spoons smells like pure Coffee Grounds! Excellent soap base as well, although I much prefer the Shaken scent.

B&M Leviathan- amazing scent with other notes besides Coffee but would fit the bill. The EDT is a must have if you like this scent!

Storybook Soapworks Coffee Spoons smells like pure Coffee Grounds! Excellent soap base as well, although I much prefer the Shaken scent.

B&M Leviathan- amazing scent with other notes besides Coffee but would fit the bill. The EDT is a must have if you like this scent!

Just ordered some of the Storybook Coffee Spoons.Can’t wait for it to come in - have read elsewhere it’s pretty much straight coffee scent which is exactly what I want.

Top Bottom