What's new

*CLOSED* PIF : Gillette Blue Tip and British Slim Twist

I won something on eBay but the seller accidentally sent me the wrong order. The seller refunded my money and suggested I toss the items I received instead of returning them. I could only bring myself to toss the used soaps and promised the seller I would pay it forward. As such I’m offering these up to someone at random the next time I get to the post office(CONUS). Please let me know if you’re in by posting in the thread. Thanks

Attachments

• B7E7DD69-D307-4302-B1FC-B7E53EB74988.jpeg
    B7E7DD69-D307-4302-B1FC-B7E53EB74988.jpeg
    839.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I won something on eBay but the seller accidentally sent me the wrong order. The seller refunded my money and suggested I toss the items I received instead of returning them. I could only bring myself to toss the used soaps and promised the seller I would pay it forward. As such I’m offering these up to someone at random the next time I get to the post office(CONUS). Please let me know if you’re in by posting in the thread. Thanks
Very generous! I am in

Update: I have used the Blue Tip twice (for head shaves) since I received it. Paired it up with a Nacet blade and Stirling Glacial Electric Sheep soap. What a smooth shaver! I think it’s a tad smoother than my pre war tech. I would really have to try to cut myself with this thing. It’s my safest and most care free razor. Sure, I can get a closer shave (with less effort) with the Grande or FOCS but the Blue Tip Superspeed is a pleasure to have in the den. Absolutely zero irritation/nicks/cuts on both shaves. I call it a winner. Thanks again @kaufdrop27

Update: I have used the Blue Tip twice (for head shaves) since I received it. Paired it up with a Nacet blade and Stirling Glacial Electric Sheep soap. What a smooth shaver! I think it’s a tad smoother than my pre war tech. I would really have to try to cut myself with this thing. It’s my safest and most care free razor. Sure, I can get a closer shave (with less effort) with the Grande or FOCS but the Blue Tip Superspeed is a pleasure to have in the den. Absolutely zero irritation/nicks/cuts on both shaves. I call it a winner. Thanks again @kaufdrop27
Glad you like the razor! I’m an electric sheep fan myself. Had to order a few tubs when Stirling said they were stopping the mutton varieties until further notice.

Top Bottom