What's new

Circle of Night Shavers. Are you one? Why?

I'm in ... at least partially.

I do a lot of evening shaves after a workout. Occasionally, evening slips into night before I find time for a proper shave, as it did a couple of days ago when it was an 11:00pm session.
Welcome to the Circle!

Well, let me start by saying, I am a morning person but, LOL. I dont like waking up really early if I dont have too. I have to be at work at 6 AM. I'm a Newbie, and so far I have had a BBS 3 to 4 times a week. I shave every day. So by morning I'm still pritty clean. I have been ready to be part of some of these clubs that we have going on around B&B.
Welcome to the Circle. CONS.

I'm going to do my first night shave tomorrow evening. I usually shave at 4:15 AM. No time for that this coming Monday. I'm off to Washington DC with two bus loads of middle school kids and have to leave the house at 4:15.

Hoping this works out well for me. Before going back to the DE routine my 5:00 shadow appeared around 2:00 PM. It now takes a full 24 hours to get that same amount of shadow. I just might end up liking an evening shave routine.

Another "me too". No competition for bathroom and sink, no need to hurry. I find it relaxing.

Well, that and it gives me time to heal if I've made a bad job of it.

I enjoy shaving in the evening. I have more time, my technique is better which translates into a better shave. The only problem with that is you loose valuable faceturbating time during sleep!

I night shave now mainly because i had to shave before work for the last 8 years and was always a rush job. now at night i can shower take my time and enjoy then wake up going yup thats a good shave lol plus my wife likes sleeping with the smells of soap and aftershave so it works out both ways

I started night shaving because I found that I get a much better shave right after a shower. It is also "me time" and I find that even 24 hours later, I still feel much smoother than I ever did shaving in the morning. I also shower at night because the thought of sleeping in daily filth repulses me.

Nick

Forgot to say " I'm in" when I described my love of night shaving. :blushing: No shave for me tonight though. I'm at my in-laws and left my shave gear at home. :sad:

I shave in the evening because I'm a night owl and not an early bird. Also, while I need to shave everyday to keep my beard from showing, I have blonde hair and I can get away with shaving in the evenings and still looking good the next day. I feel less rushed and honestly, if I wasn't shaving I'd be doing something else to kill time like watching tv. My time in the mornings is more valuable.... and I fill it with sleep.

Ben

I started night shaving about 10 years ago. I'm just not a morning person and try to milk every last minute of sleep before I go to work. And I've found many benefits to night shaving... I can take my time shaving, I can wear any aftershave without worrying about it being too strong or offensive, my face doesn't look all puffy and irritated at work if I had a bad shave.

Top Bottom