What's new

Circle of Night Shavers. Are you one? Why?

I'm a night shaver. It takes me about 30 minutes to shave. I've only been shaving with the shavette for a couple of months and I'm still learning and don't want to rush. I'm also NOT a morning person. I tried 1 time and ended about cutting my neck off during the first pass and decided not to even attempt a second or third. After that I've always shaved at night. More relaxing and a nice way to calm down before going to bed.

InNae

I shave in the late afternoon/evening since I get up very early during the week, and I'm always in a rush to get out the door. I do find that shaving later in the day helps me to unwind and relax before bed.

I'm a night shaver. I get to my office @ 5:30, so mornings are fast shower and leave. At night I take my time and enjoy it more.

Read that evening shaves can be closer as one's face is kinda puffy in the morning. That's what I read anyway.

Me, I'm a morning shaver until recently as I'm learning straights with a Weck shavette and I'm still pretty slow.

Careful. We night shavers are Vampires. We do not need group designations because we know each other. And we're cooler than day shavers.

Even if we're only hypocritical vampire shavers, right Tyler [catherix]?

Careful. We night shavers are Vampires. We do not need group designations because we know each other. And we're cooler than day shavers.

Even if we're only hypocritical vampire shavers, right Tyler [catherix]?
Ha the Lost Boys of Shaving

Night shaver here - I want to take my time shaving, not enough time in the AM. Also relaxes me before bed, little balm and faceturbation and I'm good for the night.

I have to be clean shaving for work. Before I started wet shaving I would shave in morning with electric shaver or disposable.
Since I started wet shaving I keep my shower at night and now shave afterwards right before bed.
Now my soon to be wife and my employer are both happy. I can shave at night and I will still be at where I would be if I had shaved with an electric at mid day. I knew that I wasn't getting a close shave with an electric but; I did enjoy the convenience.
I'm really happy with new routine.

Not night, but usually late afternoon. I get home from work between 3:30 and 4:30 usually, and often will take a shower and shave to unwind when I get home.

I'm a night shaver. I shave every nights just after the shower. I do a 3 pass shave and I'm ok for the next day. Not just ok, i have a closer shave vs an electric shave in the morning ;)

I'm in. I shave mostly in the evening because I shower at night. It relaxes me and I just feel 'cleaner'. It also makes for a great evening and a less stressful morning. I can take my time and just enjoy it. Shaving at night makes it a pleasure, rather than just a chore.

Ah... it's almost time... one kid asleep, her brother is next. Once they are out cold it's Papa Fox time.

Hot shower, warm shave, cold coffee stout... Ah what else can I ask for. Life is good.

Top Bottom