What's new

Cigar PIF For Contributors

I have more than enough cigars to last a couple of lifetimes, but include me. I won't take them, although I could easily pick 10 from your list. If I win, please send them to user jjmitchem, an Army Chaplain currently stationed in Iraq at an FOB. He keeps a coolerdor in the chapel for sharing with the troops. I can provide you with his APO.

Great PIF.

I'm in, but please do the same for me. I don't have his APO, but will track him down if I win.

I've been meaning to get some more goodies for the humidor, maybe I can acquire some this way! Thanks for the opportunity. Great idea!

Very nice offer ... Count me in.

I want to get back into cigars. I can't smoke in the house, so now that the weather is getting warmer, I plan to sit out by the pool and indulge myself one again.

Count me in, I've only had a few cigars here & there so I have not had much variety, usually only what people pick up for me so I am definitely a n00b here.

i thought Barber-Eile had it right...

however, since this appears to have the mods' blessing, count me in, please.

Yes sir. I smoke a pipe (new!) but enjoy a cigar now and again. This would allow me to start my collection again. (Ex wife cut my old stash up)

No way! My first win:w00t:

You guys rock :thumbsup:

In honor of my winning I have put up a PIF as well, link in my sig!

Last edited:
Top Bottom