What's new

Cigar PIF For Contributors

Here is a cigar PIF for contributers. All you have to do is make a post in this thread. I will choose a winner randomly using random.org. This contest ends on Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. The winner will be chosen on the 18th. The winner will receive 10 cigars of their choice. Some may be a little dry and may need to rest in your humidor for awhile or a little too moist and need dry-boxed depending where they are located in my humidor. Some may have a slight crack in the wrapper. If you are not yet a contributor and want to join the contest, you can contribute to B&B by going here: http://www.badgerandblade.com/index.php?page=support

Perdomo
Inmenso-9
10 Anniversary Maduro-2
Lot 23-16

Romeo Y Julieta
Edicion Limitada-13
Romeo's Court-1
Original-6
Reserva Real-21
Viejo-23
Maduro-4
Habana Reserve-28

5 Vegas
Series A-13
Classic-2
Gold Maduro-1
Relic-1

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic-2

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte-24

Rocky Patel
Sun Grown-3
Edge Maduro-3
Vintage 1990-2
1961-2
Renaissance-1
Decade-1
Signature Series-3
Next Generation-2
Puro Cubano-1
Prodigy-1
Vudu-3
Cuban Blend-1

Padilla
Edicion Especial 2006-17
Miami-22

Victor Sinclair
10th Anniversario-11
Cameroon-2
Bohemian-2
Primeros Tabacos-2
Sun Grown-2
Corojo-2
Vintage Select-2
Cuban Corojo-2
Connecticut Yankee-1
Triple Corojo-2
Maduro-2

Arturo Fuente
Sun Grown Salute-1
Gran Reserva-1
Curly Head-1

CAO
Vision-18
Italia-4
Sopranos-2
America-4
CX2-1

Cohiba
Red Dot-17
Maduro looking wrapper-1

Puros Indios-18

Davidoff
Special R-1
No. 2-1
2000-1
Private Stock-5 (Not Davidoff brand but still made by them)

Partagas-4

Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial-5

Camacho
Pre-Embargo-3
Corojo?-1

La Aurora
Preferido:platinum-1,Gold-1, Sapphire-1, Ruby-1, Emerald-1
1495 Series-1
Maduro-1

Alec Bradley
Tempus-4
Overture-2
Family Blend-3
Sun Grown-2

Siboney Premium Selects-2

Man O' War Ruination-1

Gurkha
Regent-1
Empire IV-1

La Gloria Cubana-4

Carlos Torano
1916-2
Exodus 1959-1
Exodus 1959 50 Years-2

Punch Uppercut-1

Gispert-2

Playboy by Don Diego-2

Bolivar-2

Macanudo-2

Felipe II-1

Black Pearl-1

Cu-Avana Intenso-1

Conuco-1

Nica Libre 1990-1

Cain Nub-1

Fonseca Habana Seleccion-1

Padron-1 (Not sure what series)

Oliva Serie G-1

Graycliff-1

Pioneer Valley Especiales Maduro-1

La Herencia Cubana-1

Cruz Real-1

Cusano Double Connecticut-1

Diesel-1

Bahia Blue-13

"Original" Cubans (Cigars International brand)-14

El Mejor Espresso-12

Mark Twain-19

Isla Del Sol-8

Java
Maduro-9
Latte-20

Thanks!

Ryan

Last edited:
Wow, great offer! I've been meaning to get into cigars, so would love to try out a few different kinds.

Here is a cigar PIF for contributers. All you have to do is make a post in this thread. I will choose a winner randomly using random.org. This contest ends on Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. The winner will be chosen on the 18th. The winner will receive 10 cigars of their choice. Some may be a little dry or a little too moist and need dry-boxed depending where they are located in my hum idor. I will post a list of cigars I have later tonight. If you are not yet a contributor and want to join the contest, you Www contribute to B&B by going here: http://www.badgerandblade.com/index.php?page=support

Thanks!

Ryan
wow Ryan I cant believe you are giving away 30 cigars total with your 3 pifs. I would say include me, but im afraid my humidor has reached near full capacity, I might could fit 4 in there:lol: but I dont want 6 to go to waist. This has to be some of the most expensive pifs ive seen. A real gentleman thing to do. Congrats to whom ever wins these stogies...

wow Ryan I cant believe you are giving away 30 cigars total with your 3 pifs. I would say include me, but im afraid my humidor has reached near full capacity, I might could fit 4 in there:lol: but I dont want 6 to go to waist. This has to be some of the most expensive pifs ive seen. A real gentleman thing to do. Congrats to whom ever wins these stogies...

All you have to do is smoke 6 before the PIF is over so you'll have room for 10. :thumbup:

Nice Pif but I'm afraid PIFing tabacco products is not allowed.
I tried to before and got it closed by a mod. The fact that a mod has seen this and not shut it down is of some slight annoyance to me as I would have liked to have been able to carry out my cigar PIF :mad3:
Good luck with this if it is now allowed, and sorry to be the barer of bad news if it is not.

Nice Pif but I'm afraid PIFing tabacco products is not allowed.
I tried to before and got it closed by a mod. The fact that a mod has seen this and not shut it down is of some slight annoyance to me as I would have liked to have been able to carry out my cigar PIF :mad3:
Good luck with this if it is now allowed, and sorry to be the barer of bad news if it is not.

Nope the mods were consulted beforehand and it's all good.:thumbup1:

Plenty of room still left in my humidor, please count me in!

Thanks for the generous offer, Ryan, and good on ya' for your other PIFs as well! :thumbup1:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I have more than enough cigars to last a couple of lifetimes, but include me. I won't take them, although I could easily pick 10 from your list. If I win, please send them to user jjmitchem, an Army Chaplain currently stationed in Iraq at an FOB. He keeps a coolerdor in the chapel for sharing with the troops. I can provide you with his APO, and will make another contribution to B&B that would be above the cost of shipping them at the USPS APO flat rate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom