What's new

Christmas Card Exchange Sign Up Thread

Just got my regular list signed, addressed and stamped. So I'll play as well if you don't mind Christian themed cards. After all isn't that what Christmas is about?

Al

Sent my cards out early, as the average time for international mail in/out of Aus has been hitting 4 weeks lately. Hopefully they will make it in time.

Sent my cards out early, as the average time for international mail in/out of Aus has been hitting 4 weeks lately. Hopefully they will make it in time.

It's the thought that counts. my friend. I'll be looking forward to it, whenever it gets here :thumbup:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I think last year cards were rolling in into the new year. Which is perfectly acceptable

Just got my regular list signed, addressed and stamped. So I'll play as well if you don't mind Christian themed cards. After all isn't that what Christmas is about?

Al

whoa I totally missed you,.. you kind of snuck yourself in there on me lol Ill have you added into the right spot right away

Sorry about that

It's been a while since I checked in here, but glad I did! Sign me up. I enjoyed sending out the 20-30 cards I mailed last year!

I've got the cards for my short list here done and depending on what I have left after making them for family, more may be available for the NIB exchange. Stay tuned.

A teaser:
$IMG_0482.jpg

List is updated,... lets call this one closed. Of course if you still want to exchange letters and didnt sign up feel free to PM a guy or gal or two, or just post away in here as there are lots of guys who can never have enough cards coming and going

And if i missed anyone,... It was an accident, or at least thats what Chris told me to tell you

Top Bottom