What's new

Christmas Card Exchange Sign Up Thread

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I haven't been able to get to the post office to get any. It feels foolish to send them after Christmas. I only got 20 cards out this year- just haven't had the time.

Mine will go out tomorrow. I don't think it's foolish. It's the holidays through the new year.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Here are the pics of all the cards I received. Thank you all very much! It was so much fun and very thoughtful.

I got the first one in yesterday, so I guess the rest will start to roll in any-day now. Just curious any of mine got to the destination? I hope they won't get there in February :)

We aren't doing this with Valentine's Day cards are we? I might still have some He Man and Hello Kitty valentines left from when the kids were in school.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
We aren't doing this with Valentine's Day cards are we? I might still have some He Man and Hello Kitty valentines left from when the kids were in school.

proxy.php

Don't worry, Steve-ie, someone will choo-choo-choose you!

Hadn't been able to get out to the post office box for a couple of days, but when I did, talk about a good letter day....

$SAM_0302.jpg

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

Guys, thank you all, these were great to receive:thumbup: I enjoyed seeing them all come in and my wife even got interested after the first few began showing up.

All were very nicely done!

Collin (Red Zep), that chocolate is a great colour for a card. I really like what you did with it.

Jason, that green highlighter is a great colour for an envelope:lol: Pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me that's a picture that you took of your dog, just perfect!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Guys, thank you all, these were great to receive:thumbup: I enjoyed seeing them all come in and my wife even got interested after the first few began showing up.

All were very nicely done!

Collin (Red Zep), that chocolate is a great colour for a card. I really like what you did with it.

Jason, that green highlighter is a great colour for an envelope:lol: Pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me that's a picture that you took of your dog, just perfect!

I hope that color made you happy!
Not my dog unfortunately.

I know its called snail mail but gee .. I got my last card today :lol:
Thanks @Rickcharles606 :thumbup: I thought it got lost but it did turned out

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Mine from last year (2013-14) never came to you, right? Maybe there's still hope! :lol:

Top Bottom