What's new

Choose the burger from this menu that I will eat for my birthday in two days.

O'Connell's Pub for the very best burger in St. Louis! :thumbup:

If the Concord Grill is the choice, Bacon Cheeseburger is awfully hard to beat and I am not a fancy boy either... and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

IMG_3548.png

Last edited:
The Smokehouse and the All-American. 9 ounces is a load, good luck. This brings me to mind of a monster gut bomb sold by Russell's Truck Stop in Salina, Kansas. Half pound of charbroiled ground chuck, two slices of cheese, onion, coleslaw, baked beans, ham slice and secret sauce on a hoagie style bun. Called the "Garbage Burger", it's major league bigtime. I have eaten maybe half a dozen of them in my day, and they taste phenominal.

You are absolutely not wrong about O'Connell's. We've got a birthday coupon for this other joint though, and it's close to the house.
I shouldn't assume that Concord Grill is not equal to O'Connell's as I have not tried a Concord burger, it does look very good. Nice to have a good local burger joint (I am in the CWE, previously Benton Park, so O'Connell's has been my go to for a long time).

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy whatever burger is voted upon.

I shouldn't assume that Concord Grill is not equal to O'Connell's as I have not tried a Concord burger, it does look very good. Nice to have a good local burger joint (I am in the CWE, previously Benton Park, so O'Connell's has been my go to for a long time).

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy whatever burger is voted upon.

You've got ALL the good StL food out by you. The county is starved for cool places to eat. I have to come out your way if I want anything interesting.

Top Bottom