What's new

Choose the burger from this menu that I will eat for my birthday in two days.

A toss-up between the Jim White & the Hawaiian burger. The Hawaiian sounds like the burger from 'Pulp Fiction' Samuel Jackson's character tasted a bite of in that scene with the young guys chilling with the suitcase hidden in their apartment.

My choice would be garlic Cheese burger and ask for a tomato.... I will have to look these joints up when things get closer to normal and I can visit my son in St Charles/O'Fallon area.

Concord Cardiac Burger. Can’t go wrong with double bacon & cheese. And I’d also order the BBQ Beef Bacon Burger for dinner. :biggrin1: Happy Birthday!!🎉

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
The concord grill looks like a real good place to eat...unlike:

41174151df8d167ee7641b86f221c558.gif

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
The two that jumped out at me were the Karl's Kicked Up Burger (spicy mustard, onion straws, horseradish cheese--oh, baby!) and the Flash Fried Spinach Burger (sounds tasty and intriguing!) If I had to choose at this very moment, I'm going with the Flash Fried Spinach.

As good as the Jim White sounds, and as much as I love a good mushroom-Swiss burger, it just doesn't sound all that celebratory. Do that on another, regular day!

(Now I need to get back up to St. Louis!)

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Have a good birthday. I looked and I looked but no burgers with a fried egg with a runny yoke. Oh well I would pick a Jim White.

Top Bottom