What's new

Choose the burger from this menu that I will eat for my birthday in two days.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I vote for building your own as follows:

2 6oz patties, grilled onions, mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickle and pimento cheese. If they don't have pimento cheese (aka the caviar of the south) then I'd sub American.

Then some cripsy crinkle cut fries with seasoning and an ice cold pint of a hazy IPA from a local craft brewery.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Just a bacon and Swiss cheeseburger, maybe add some mushrooms....that would be my choice - no tomato, onion and salad on mine!

The Breakfast Burger. It wasn't at this restaurant but I had one elsewhere and it was one of the best burgers I ever had.

I've recently found the secret to the most delicious burger. You need beef that has sufficient quantities of fat so that when you bite into the burger it drips that clear juicy goodness that you know is bad for you. Once you have that, I'd go with something sort of classic. In addition to the normal garnishes already provided, namely lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions, you definitely need cheese, and I'm partial to American. Then, I like to dress mine up even further with some avocado, cripsy thick cut bacon, sriracha and last but not least, topped with a fried egg, over easy. With that yoke running all over the place who needs ketchup or mustard. Although you can still always add one or both. The egg makes it for me. I didn't see one on the menu with an egg.

I would go for either the Havarti Cheeseburger or the Jim White Burger.
Then again, Havarti and Swiss are two of my favorite cheeses.

eta: Happy Birthday!

I've recently found the secret to the most delicious burger. You need beef that has sufficient quantities of fat so that when you bite into the burger it drips that clear juicy goodness that you know is bad for you. Once you have that, I'd go with something sort of classic. In addition to the normal garnishes already provided, namely lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions, you definitely need cheese, and I'm partial to American. Then, I like to dress mine up even further with some avocado, cripsy thick cut bacon, sriracha and last but not least, topped with a fried egg, over easy. With that yoke running all over the place who needs ketchup or mustard. Although you can still always add one or both. The egg makes it for me. I didn't see one on the menu with an egg.
We have a local Wagyu beef producer and their ground beef makes outstanding burgers.....
IMG_2359.JPG

well... your OP was on Monday so i suppose today is the day. Happy Birthday. weighing in... it's an impressive list but for my first visit I'd go Concord Burger... enjoy and be sure to post a pic of what you ordered!

well... your OP was on Monday so i suppose today is the day. Happy Birthday. weighing in... it's an impressive list but for my first visit I'd go Concord Burger... enjoy and be sure to post a pic of what you ordered!

Today is the day! Thank you! I need to go through this thread and tally up the votes.

Top Bottom