What's new

INFO! Check Six - Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month & PIF in Post #6

Seeing this thread for first time. Might have intentionally missed it.
I have an appointment for Wednesday the 6th. Also I’m on the three year program. Two years late.
Some very good ideas for when “studying”.
What more can you say here?

Good on everyone for just thinking about this. I will go through the thread identifying posters who made an appt or saw a GP, this month, saw/scheduled a visit to a gastro doc or scheduled/had a procedure done. From there, I’ll do the random.org selection for the winner of the soap. If you don’t want to be considered, or if you didn’t post in the thread but did one of those things and want a shot at the soap, please drop me a PM. I’ll announce the (soap) winner in this thread.

Have you been checked within the last 6 months? Post here and tell us you did.
If you get checked this month, post here. Let your fellow members know that it's nothing to worry about.

I got checked very recently. Aside from the taste of the cocktails they serve, it's really a cake walk!

Men are typically less likely to get checked or take action on a medical issue.

Don't be that guy!
I got my colonoscopy yesterday. No big deal. I'm 48. Glad I am good!!!

Got home from annual physical today. Getting scheduled for a colonoscopy, endoscopy (EGD), surgery for a hernia, and found out my A1c is higher than it’s ever been. It’s gonna be a fun year.
Best wishes.
Good on everyone for just thinking about this. I will go through the thread identifying posters who made an appt or saw a GP, this month, saw/scheduled a visit to a gastro doc or scheduled/had a procedure done. From there, I’ll do the random.org selection for the winner of the soap. If you don’t want to be considered, or if you didn’t post in the thread but did one of those things and want a shot at the soap, please drop me a PM. I’ll announce the (soap) winner in this thread.
Very generous of you.

Next big event for me is the St. Sue Auction and, Lord willing, I'll be back around again next March with another reminder to Check 6.

I did the at home fit test
Every year I plan to do one

Hi Everyone, apologies for the delay in the drawing (life...whatareyagonnado?). I've run the drawing and am in contact with the winner, who I will announce once they confirm that they want the soap. If not, back to the straw-draw-er.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Mine has been put off a little bit just because I had to put off my annual checkup, but we'll get it done!

I had one last week, all clear , I have some inflammation of my esophagus from gerd . My wife is completing her final round of six months chemo for stage three colon cancer now . We are both 53 . I strongly urge everyone to get tested when at age 50 or earlier if you have this in your family.

Top Bottom