What's new

Caswell-Massey Products Available on Ebay!

T

thelorax00

Hi Everyone!

I was referred to this site by member farangzookzon. At his suggestion I have registered my Ebay store/business as well as writing to let you all know that I sell a wide range of Caswell-Massey products for men and women direct from the manufacturer.

I typically update my inventory on a quarterly basis. If you are interested in a particular Caswell-Massey product, and do not see it listed, please let me know. It is possible the item has been discontinued, but more likely it is because I have recently sold out of that item, and have plans to restock it shortly.

If the item(s) you are searching for is not an item that I usually carry, I would consider making a special purchase, and trying it out among my auction/store listings, or when I place my quarterly orders, order just a minimum quanitity for you (typically in multiples of 3).

Also, I always combine shipping when multiple items are purchased together to save you even more money!

You can check out my Ebay store at: http://stores.ebay.com/Hodge-Podge-Lodge_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

If you have any questions, please contact me!

Thanks!

thelorax00

Top Bottom