What's new

Can not align 3 piece

i have a ARDENT 3 piece razor from ardentbeautytools.com i can not get the blade to align even it has two post. they must be uneven . tried different brands of blades also do go any ideas ?? can i file down the side of the post thanks :bored:

i have a ARDENT 3 piece razor from ardentbeautytools.com i can not get the blade to align even it has two post. they must be uneven . tried different brands of blades also do go any ideas ?? can i file down the side of the post thanks :bored:

It depends what it's made from. If it's brass that may work but it'll ruin the plating. If it's pot metal, it'll ruin the plating and the underlying metal will rot. As above, contact the seller for a refund or exchange.

... or you can roll with it and use the more exposed side for the first pass, switching to the less exposed side for subsequent passes?

If you decide not to pursue a refund/replacement and you have another three piece try switching out the caps. This evened up blade exposure on my Cadet when I used the cap from my EJ.

Top Bottom