What's new

Buying wizamet in 2024

If the dollar prices are as displayed now, it is not worth buying from this Australian store on Ebay.
Better to buy them from the French seller ,where the prices are high anyway.
Far as I can tell it is the same store (parfum-luxe), just accessed via the Australian eBay site.

I do like the Wizamets, it's just harder to find them and much more expensive.

Perma-Sharp in the gold pack are only $10/100 here recently which is very reasonable. If you like Asco, there is also the Lord Silver Star which seem to be some of the best Lord blades.
My favorite Lord blade is the Shark Platinum.

I was going to buy Silver Stars off Amazon about a week ago for $6.99… and then I saw that Perma-Sharps were selling for $8.91, so I bought 400 of those.

My local shaving store sells Wizamet Super Iridium. I bought 100 the last time I was there.

This forum has, definitely, convinced me to hoard at least a few Russian blades.

People often look at hoarding as illogical, “how can you ever use all that up?!”

That’s not the point, you never know when production moves, things get discontinued/reformulated or become unavailable (like who knows with Russian blades).

Buy what you know you like, when you can for a good price…

People often look at hoarding as illogical, “how can you ever use all that up?!”

That’s not the point, you never know when production moves, things get discontinued/reformulated or become unavailable (like who knows with Russian blades).

Buy what you know you like, when you can for a good price…
:thumbup:

Top Bottom