What's new

Hi - Alpha Shaving Works 2024 Programme

HI All - I just took the plunge to be a vendor on B&B and I am liking it so far!!

For 2024 Alpha will be:-

• Forging new alliances with resellers and vendors - I have a few deals in the works to bring Alpha designed products to major resellers near you!!
  • Releasing two new DE razors - the designs are almost completed and I will be prototyping soon.
  • Releasing a new SE razor. Taking AC type blades this will be a killer razor - slim headed and light.
  • Reducing the number of brush offerings - some of the brush designs are now saturated in the market. I will cut down the number of options and colours. Some brushes will simply disappear for a few years.
  • A new soap.

BTW - if you are quick you can take advantage of the New Year discount code 24FOR24 - available for a few more hours only. 24% off you whole shopping cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not be having more than two sales a year now unless it is for Group Buy, a sale item, or special items that I want to clear.

I see a lot of shaving businesses that get into that discounting mode that is just a race to the bottom in my opinion.

A business cannot maintain quality without making a profit and to give large discounts, regularly, means that I would have no money to innovate or research. And no beer money... :(

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I will not be having more than two sales a year now unless it is for Group Buy, a sale item, or special items that I want to clear.

I see a lot of shaving businesses that get into that discounting mode that is just a race to the bottom in my opinion.

A business cannot maintain quality without making a profit and to give large discounts, regularly, means that I would have no money to innovate or research. And no beer money... :(
I know some shops that raise stated prices so they can offer a discount.
A discount in name only is disingenuous and I have more respect for a shop that takes your philosophy to heart!

Hello, I would like to be able to purchase the head of your outlaw evolution razor. I don't need an extra handle. Is it possible ? And if so, at what price? Thanks you.

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
My Viper 95 arrived a few days ago while I was on a business trip. Beautifully crafted handle, and quick shipping from Hong Kong to western Canada.

1000004831.jpg

Well I need to get an outlaw. I had purchased one from Shave Nation (be for the evo was out) and really loved it. Now I am lucky to have my Dad 96 and my younger brother (60) are also passionate traditional wet shaves. Love when we get together and shave yack.
Danger is they always scan my dens for razors. I am the one that buys...they come along and asks for trys...
So my brother months back scooped the outlaw and now it is his main driver. No biggie..we all work it out. He pretty much does all the repairs to the house of nothing. My dad keeps me supplied with his amazing home made soaps...with embedded high italian quality.
So the Outlaw Evo SS , Viper handle is on the list...to buy again....
But kids and family first..
I know it will be a very nice tool to have in the den, thou next time I am going to hide it..lol.
BFX

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
Well I need to get an outlaw. I had purchased one from Shave Nation (be for the evo was out) and really loved it. Now I am lucky to have my Dad 96 and my younger brother (60) are also passionate traditional wet shaves. Love when we get together and shave yack.
Danger is they always scan my dens for razors. I am the one that buys...they come along and asks for trys...
So my brother months back scooped the outlaw and now it is his main driver. No biggie..we all work it out. He pretty much does all the repairs to the house of nothing. My dad keeps me supplied with his amazing home made soaps...with embedded high italian quality.
So the Outlaw Evo SS , Viper handle is on the list...to buy again....
But kids and family first..
I know it will be a very nice tool to have in the den, thou next time I am going to hide it..lol.
BFX

I have an Alpha brush, and the razor handle, a head is my next logical choice. Finding ways to justify it now! :D

Top Bottom