What's new

Butterscotch Handle Restoration.

Nice, how deep was it set? Looks to be around 15mm or slightly more. It might look low to some, but I have several TGN finest and think what you have will work well for both bowl and face.

Nice job!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
A while back, in the 2011 B&B LE brush thread, I commented that I didn't particularly like butterscotch handles (even though I ordered one). Somehow it's been growing on me; getting to like them more and more.

Btw nice restore.

That looks great! I've got my first butterscotch brush coming in the mail today. What did you use to polish yours?

Using metylan metal polish.

Nice, how deep was it set? Looks to be around 15mm or slightly more. It might look low to some, but I have several TGN finest and think what you have will work well for both bowl and face.

Nice job!

it is set 46mm. Handle is fat and tall so Altought 24mm knot it looks very small. i like face lather very much.

Thanks my friends.

That is one nice looking handle and restoration!

I think I would like more loft as I use a scuttle, but that'll feel great on your face. That knot has some blooming to do!

First blooming pictures and Simpson Colonel X2L (Ehsan) 2 band super for size comparison.

purchase cheap online Probalan Zestoretic with overnight fedex cheapest Diflucan available online order Proscar without prescription to ship overnight no prescriptions needed for Zestoretic Furadantin fedex no prescription Artane cheap overnight fedex order Mexitil overnight delivery purchase online rx Adalat without Get Plendil buy Elocon mastercard in South Australia

Yes, but can you get me a butterscotch handle to restore?

Top Bottom