What's new

Shave Nook Final Edition

Woo hoo, mine arrived today, the pictures are here !
Very nice Andrew 👍 I can barely see the difference of yours on my phone.
Im really liking the looks of the Mistura, but I will use the boar tomorrow
IMG_1831.jpeg

Well, I couldn’t wait till the morning and I do like a late night menthol shave, so…
My first shave report is it had a little funk lol, but nothing too bad. Gonna be hard to judge it after just one shave, but it has really good backbone and fairly soft for a lot of breaking in to do. I will say, it does have wonderful flow thru 👍
IMG_1832.jpeg

Congratulations! I'm glad you like the brush. Semogue makes beautiful brushes and has great guys working there. Which one did you choose? Mixture? Finest?
Finest, yeah this brush is up there with the best of them and the quality is on par with brushes 2-3 times the cost. The knot is phenomenal. Had my first shave and was very impressed!

Finest, yeah this brush is up there with the best of them and the quality is on par with brushes 2-3 times the cost. The knot is phenomenal. Had my first shave and was very impressed!
"Oooh! Monsieur knows a lot about perversions!":a14::thumbup::laugh:
This is a great choice, Sir! What No. did you get? If it's certainly not a secret.

Very nice Andrew 👍 I can barely see the difference of yours on my phone.
Im really liking the looks of the Mistura, but I will use the boar tomorrow
View attachment 1782202
Are the dimensions of these handles different or is it just the picture that makes the boar handle look smaller? I have to say the color on these are very nice and its good to see them branch out like they did with the recent green limited edition brush.

Top Bottom