What's new

Breaking news from Captain’s Choice

I am pleased to announce our newest wholesale account -West Coast Shaving!

That’s right guys, now Captain’s Choice is available at a full line shaving vendor. When it is time for your next bottle and you need other supplies anyway then buy from West Coast Shaving. Finally a way to save money on your shipping and you have the convenience of one-stop shopping!

Check out our new photo of your favorite bay rum: http://www.westcoastshaving.com/Captains-Choice-Bay-Rum-Aftershave_p_1345.html

I have a favor to ask. As a new product to West Coast Shaving it has not been reviewed yet. If you have already bought Captain’s Choice would you consider helping me out by Reviewing it on their site for me? I’d be most grateful if you would. The Badger and Blade Review section has just been opened up to Captain’s Choice as well. Cut and paste your review in both places if you would like to:

http://badgerandblade.com/reviews/s...pre-capsize-captain-27s-choice-bay-rum&cat=42

For those who have been asking, this is the “teaser” that I referred to a couple of weeks ago. So there you have it!

But wait, there is more...

We have a new program we will be rolling out - stay tuned!

Last edited:
Very nice! It is always nice to see good things happen to people who work hard and focus on the product with a care that shows.

I had a sudden flash after thinking about those "A little Captain in you" commercials for Captain Morgans alcohol... all I can think of was "Little Captain in you yesterday? Get a little Captain on you to freshen up, and wake you up with your morning shave!"

Having this Captain on them is better than the Captain the real heavy drinkers had on themselves the night before, and this one actually makes you feel BETTER.

Congratulations! I read this last night and realized that I had gotten a sample in the mail about a month ago and had never tried it, so that was what I used this morning. The cooling effect was out of this world! The burn was exquisite! And the scent? Definitely one of my favorites!

Congrats! I have been enjoying my Captain's Choice for about a month now & will be more than happy to post a review. In my opinion, it is as good or better than any other bay rum I have tried.

Top Bottom