Kai
Aftershave
Thayers WH Everyman Jack ASB
Fragrance
Mont Blanc.
Rating
10/10
Comments
This is the 5th and final shave in a row with my Timeless SS SB .68 and a Kai blade. Another superior shave with this razor. I am pleased that the Kai is giving me so many smooth shaves. Today I am going with a badger brush: the 2023 Contributors’ Brush by Paladin. Like all Paladin brushes his looks and performs nicely. The MdC soap is on its 254th use. A perfect shave. Have a good day and week, folks.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday shave, October 15th 2023

Razor : Yaqi Excalibur SE 50mm with a Yaqi Milano handle 316 SSP- Mfg 2021>, Tame mid range. Simple clamping system with small head parts(I work over a small wash cloth when assembling blade to head.). I find this razor easy to work my beard and nimble enough to reach under the nose area. Great shave this morning.
Blade : Schick proline p30(2) sharp and smooth with reasonable longevity for AC blade.
Soap : Ach Brito Lavanda cream- nice mild scent of Lavada and a slight touch of mint + excellent lather qualities.
Brush: Yaqi "Mountain lake" 24mm 2band badger. Excellent lather generator, pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter. Very nice over all brush for my shaving needs.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Ach Brito Lavanda cologne AS with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results :
1-10 dial - Copy (2)2 template 10.1.jpg
or CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with my Yaqi Excalibur AC 50mm SE with a Schick proline p30 blade. Good pairing IMO.
SOTD October 15 2023.jpg

Have some great shaves!

SOTD: 10/15/2023

Razor: Timeless Bronze .78 OC
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Black, 1st use
Brush: Chisel & Hound The Killing Joke V20 Fanchurian
Preshave: Proraso White
Soap: Declaration Grooming Peaches + Scream
Aftershave: Declaration Grooming Peaches + Scream
Additional Care: Maggard’s Alum Block
Additional Care: Thayer’s Cucumber WH
Fragrance: Penhaligon's Sartorial EdT