What's new

Brand new -MERKUR PROGRESS- PIF

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
This time the PIF is for a brand new in box Merkur Progress razor.

People like @Grundi and @Lightcs1776 and many others always inspire me to give to this community. This PIF is dedicated to all the members who inspire me to keep giving.

I live in Israel, and although I send all my parcels with Registered Shipping with Tracking Number, please take into account that shipping times may be somewhat longer.

Progress.jpg

People like @Grundi and @Lightcs1776 and many others always inspire me to give to this community. This PIF is dedicated to all the members who inspire me to keep giving.

I live in Israel, and although I send all my parcels with Registered Shipping with Tracking Number, please take into account that shipping times may be somewhat longer.

View attachment 1213178
The Progress is an excellent razor.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

View attachment 1213178

Very nice PIF. I'm also live in Israel. Very generous. Never tried a Progress. Interested to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm participating, you're unlikely to bring it to Russia...:lol:...only I do not know how to translate PIF
PIF = "Pay it Forward"

The idea is to do good for the world by giving to someone without expectation of return. The person receiving the gift is inspired to give in the future to someone else in a similar way.

Ben Franklin, a famous American back in the Colonial days, wrote about it in a letter when he gave some money to a man in need.

Ben Franklin said:
I do not pretend to give such a deed; I only lend it to you. When you [...] meet with another honest Man in similar Distress, you must pay me by lending this Sum to him; enjoining him to discharge the Debt by a like operation, when he shall be able, and shall meet with another opportunity. I hope it may thus go thro' many hands, before it meets with a Knave that will stop its Progress. This is a trick of mine for doing a deal of good with a little money.

PIF = "Pay it Forward"

The idea is to do good for the world by giving to someone without expectation of return. The person receiving the gift is inspired to give in the future to someone else in a similar way.

Ben Franklin, a famous American back in the Colonial days, wrote about it in a letter when he gave some money to a man in need.
Thank you for explaining... 🤝

Wonderful PIF, sir. This will certainly make someone very happy. You are a great example of generousity in B&B. Not in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm not in as i owe a Progress.
To me the Progress is among the two best Razors i tried (Rockwell, rex, HLS Taiga, Gamechanger, Gamechanger jaws).

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Very generous PIF. Not in. Have one. Actually have a Mergress and passed my Progress onto a friend. Same thing though. 😎 Awesome razors!

Top Bottom