What's new

Brand new -MERKUR PROGRESS- PIF

This time the PIF is for a brand new in box Merkur Progress razor.

People like @Grundi and @Lightcs1776 and many others always inspire me to give to this community. This PIF is dedicated to all the members who inspire me to keep giving.

I live in Israel, and although I send all my parcels with Registered Shipping with Tracking Number, please take into account that shipping times may be somewhat longer.

View attachment 1213178
That is a beautiful razor and this is a generous PIF! Respectfully not in. @Space_Cadet, thank you for all you've done for the B&B community also.

@Space_Cadet you are a very generous fellow, one that makes me proud to be a member of this site. I have already been a beneficiary of your Viking Sword participation PIF. Respectfully not in but someone is going to be very happy with that razor.

When I first started wet shaving the Progress was the razor I really wanted to get my hands on. Somewhere between then and now my RAD cured itself, so despite never having tried one I am respectfully not in.

I have been the subject of your generosity by proxy, though (all those blade PIFs), so wanted to recognise that.

Top Bottom