What's new

Bought 5 New Simpson Shaving Brushes and 3 MDC's

That's one reason I have never tried a Chubby. The handles are too short for me. Perhaps another member can chime in regarding density.
Ya know what, the handlesreally aren't that bad, I'm rolling the Chubby 2 around in my hands and it feels pretty good actually. The Chubby 3 is a freaking beast! The Chubby 1 is very close to the Commodore just, well, chubbier. 😊

Ya know what, the handlesreally aren't that bad, I'm rolling the Chubby 2 around in my hands and it feels pretty good actually. The Chubby 3 is a freaking beast! The Chubby 1 is very close to the Commodore just, well, chubbier. 😊
I have a Chubby 3 Manchurian. It is in a beautiful passionate pink handle, have had it for about three months, never used. It's in a drawer with a Duke 3 SiLVERTiP and a M&F butterscotch 2xl Finest, both also unused, and just ordered Pally PK-47 Saint George. I currently have another 6 brushes in the rotation (Simpsons, M&F, Brad Sears and Paladin). Am I bragging? No - I'm asking for HELP!!!! I have BAS! HELP ME!!!! Stop me before I click "complete purchase" again!!!!

Last edited:
If you're going with a D01 2 band, have Rudy make you a handle you like and have him put a D01 2 band flat top in it. 20mm by 42mm knot. It'll be a wall of badger on your face!

Had some extra cash to spend on ME after getting caughtup on ALL my nuts.
Figured I'd treat myself to a new spring shaving soap.
What do I see, Martin de Candre on sale!?
I already have the Fougère and Vetyver, let's try the Original! Got it!
What? Another sale! The Rose at a great price!? Got it!
What's left? The Aug rums on sale too? Got it!
What did I just spend? Don't think about it, it's ok, I haven't treated myself like this in years!
I'm giddy, now I need a new brush, I have a Commadore 2, I really like it, the 3 is on sale, hmmmm, Got it!
What do I have left?
What's that!? The Chubbies are ON SALE?
Chubby 1 best badger in the cart, Chubby 1 finest, in the cart, Chubby 2 finest in the cart, Chubby 2 best out of stock? Crap, what's this Chubby 3 Best? In the cart!
Ok, look at the total, WHAT???
ACTUALLY, FOR EVERYTHING, THAT'S NOT BAD, BUT WHAT?
If I don't pull the trigger on this now I never will. What to do, what to do??? I PULLED THE TRIGGER AND I SHOT MYSELF IN THE FREAKING FACE!
I'M NEVER BUYING ANOTHER BRUSH AGAIN. [emoji23]
Good man ! Deeds like these is what makes the wet shaving community glow! (And push others deeper down the rabbit hole of ADs)

If you have some loose change left over- Italian Barber has the Razorock triple milled "What the puck" set of 4 soaps for sale. You can buy a few sets !

Sent by the Shave Maharaja from my SM-A705GM using Tapatalk

+1! Everyone on this forum deserves to try a Chubby!! No question! :a21: :a21:

If you don’t like it you can unload it in moments on the BST (but I predict you will like it A LOT!)

My Chubby 2 arrived today and I have a Duke 3 on the way.

unnamed (1).jpg

Why does the best feel softer then the super out of the box on my face!?
The super seems to have a bit off a pin prickly component. Is it a question of breaking it in?

Top Bottom