What's new

Blade PIF

I'm in. If they fall on me, and I can use every blade even 6 times, then probably with those that I already have, the blades will be enough for me to shave until I die. Thanks.

Thank you dear
Space_Cadet for your choice and your generosity! Thank you friends for your congratulations! I am very pleased to feel friendship and goodness between people living in different parts of our planet. Sincerely, Eugene.

Congrats to the winners. Thank you to Space_Cadet for a great PIF.

I echo the request of mr_houston. I'd love to hear reviews from the winners on these unique blades. Please share your thoughts when you have a chance to use them. [emoji846]

Once again I want to thank to Space_Cadet for a great PIF. Thanks to everyone who congratulated on the victory. I promise, as soon as I get them, put all the other blades aside, and test the Satinex 2000 Platinum Plus blades. I will try them in several razors, and I will use different shaving techniques, I will try to find out the maximum term of their work, comfort, smoothness and sharpness. About everything, I will write a report here ... All a pleasant shave! Sincerely, Eugene.:shaving:

Top Bottom